SKB’s 30 inch 3RS Series Removable Shock Rack Transport cases are available in 3 sizes, 3U, 4U, and 5U. These Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
These Static Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
The inner rack chassis is built of high strength/lightweight aluminum alloy extrusions with 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails to meet EIA-310 standards. Shock and vibration mitigation is accomplished with eight (8) elastomeric isolators rated for a payload range of 40 lbs to 150 lbs in a standard configuration. Optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 pounds can be accommodated as a special order option. The interior frame and shocks provide adequate sway space for ambient air circulation and heat dissipation.
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19” Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24” rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2” front lid, and 5” rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Reduced Footprint
- Low Profile
- Light Weight
- Lifetime Warranty