The waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers or an empty interior.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military grade design. In-line style wheels add to the portability of this case and the stainless steel protector clips provide added strength and security.
- Patented trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion and fungus
- Convenient in-line skate style wheels