The injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries case is the ideal case for wedding and event photographers. It was designed to fit two camera bodies with a 24 to 70mm and 70 to 200mm lens attached. The case was designed with removable blocks so that the case will accommodate camera bodies with or without battery grips. The perfect fit for a Canon 5D and 1D owner as well as someone who owns a Nikon D800 or any combination. Sections for a flash, lens hood or lens, memory cards and accessory compartments are included as well. This case is the maximum approved size for airline carry on travel. This case has wheels and a pull out handle for easy transport.
- Removable foam sections to fit camera bodies (e.g. cameras with battery grips or pro sized bodies)
- Pull out handle and wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV-, solvent-, corrosion- and fungus-resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
- Patented trigger release latch system
- Custom cut PE foam to fit up to two DSLR bodies with 24 to 70mm and 70 to 200 lens attached, lens hoods, flash, batteries, memory cards and additional accessories