The elegant R600 floorstanding loudspeaker delivers powerful bass performance and sounds better than speakers offered at twice the price.
With a slim and elegant design, the Reserve line has a minimal elegance that will fit into any décor. Inheriting Polk’s flagship transducer array, the R600 produces exceptional sound that rivals competitor speakers that sell for twice the price. Hi-Res Audio certified, the Reserve R600 is designed for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
Polk developed the Turbine cone specifically for our flagship products to ensure the natural reproduction of the mid-range, to which human ears are particularly sensitive. These Turbine cones combine Polk’s proprietary foam core and molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass. You will hear every detail and experience a smooth, detailed mid-range and effortless bass.
- Pinnacle Tweeter: The new ring radiator tweeter design dramatically improves dispersion while delivering clear, crisp and natural highs
- Dual Turbine Cones: Deliver smooth and incredibly detailed mid-range imaging
- Polk Patented X-Port: closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions
- Anti-diffraction Magnetic Grilles: Acoustically inert grilles offer a clean aesthetic without sacrificing sound
- Versatile Feet: Depending on your room, use carpet-friendly feet with built-in spikes or rubber boots to maximize stability on hard floor surfaces; each foot can be individually levelled and adjusted
- Power Recommendation: 100W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance
- Built to Last: Industry-leading, premium 5-year warranty