State-of-the-Art Motorized Flat Panel Cantilever Mount and Innovative Wall Furniture Earn Top Honors in Respective Categories
PHOENIX, Ariz. – November 7, 2007 – OmniMount, dedicated to being a one-stop-shop for professional and consumer products, has announced its Motion52, a state-of-the-art motorized flat panel cantilever mount, and the Moda Wall Furniture System (MWFS), a modular wall furniture system, have been selected as the winners of the Audioholics 2007 Consumer Excellence Award in the Flat Panel Display Mount and A/V Rack categories, respectively.
“We are thrilled to have the Motion52 and MWFS honored as products that are innovative and consumer-friendly,” said Brett Stenhouse, vice president of marketing for OmniMount. “We strive to produce high-quality mounting and furniture products that are aesthetically-pleasing and functional and to be recognized for that effort is a wonderful accolade.”
The Motion52, developed in partnership with Samsung, is an automated flat panel cantilever mount that allows users to tilt, pan and swivel a flat panel display with the touch of a button offering limitless viewing angles. The Motion52 is remote controllable via IR (2 memory) and RS232 (3 memory) programmable positions and features a safety mechanism that stops motion when movement is obstructed. The universal rails on this mount assure compatibility with all brands and it fits most 37” to 52” flat panels up to 95 lbs.
The MWFS is a modular wall furniture piece that was designed to stylishly display components while offering cable management to keep wires concealed. This modular unit is designed with wenge wood wall panels in espresso, two cascading tempered glass shelves and an integrated cable management system. In addition, it can be used with or without a flat panel display, depending on the style of the room. With 40 lbs of shelf capacity and an extendable feature with optional shelves, consumers can customize the MWFS to fit their entertainments needs without sacrificing space.
The Audioholics Consumer Excellence Awards recognize the most advanced and forward-thinking products in crucial consumer electronics categories. Awards are given to products which serve consumers directly and also those products which serve to improve the business and success of the custom installer.
- OmniMount’s Motion52 has been selected as the winner of the Audioholics 2007 Consumer Excellence Award in the Flat Panel Display Mount category.
- OmniMount’s Moda Wall Furniture System has been selected as the winner of the Audioholics 2007 Consumer Excellence Award in the AV Racks category.
- The Motion52 is a state-of-the-art motorized cantilever flat panel mount that allows you to tilt, pan and swivel your flat panel with the touch of a button.
- The Moda Wall Furniture System is modular wall furniture system specifically designed for custom applications.
- The Audioholics Consumer Excellence Awards recognize the most advanced and forward-thinking products in crucial consumer electronics categories.