New Christie GS Series provides laser phosphor and 20,000 hours of operation for both fixed and rental staging applications.
With features including wireless connectivity and a suite of optional lenses for greater installation flexibility, the Christie GS Series delivers the needed requirements for today's demanding visual display projects and is suitable for 24/7 environments without a loss of image quality. Easy to install and use with input options such as Display Port, HDMI, DVI and HDBaseT, Christie GS Series provides clean, radiant images with up to 5400 ANSI lumens with Picture-in-Picture functionality.
"The move to laser phosphor technology with Christie 1-chip GS Series means a better combination of brilliant images, high performance and durability, while improving on a low cost of ownership," said Mike Garrido, senior product manager, Christie. "The new Christie GS Series has the image quality and innovation that only Christie can deliver."
Benefits of using Christie GS Series
- SSI-based laser phosphor for longer illumination life.
- Long life DLP® technology for greater reliability and more lifelike colors.
- Up to 1200:1 contrast ratio.
- Optional blending, warping for curved surfaces, and color matching for multiple projectors setups.
- 4/7 capability for monitoring and signage applications.
- HD, WUXGA and WXGA resolution available.
- Wireless connectivity for less clutter and no cable management.
- Suite of lenses and portrait or landscape setup.
- With a choice of black or white shell, Christie GS Series easily blends into background.