The REALiS WUX500 Pro AV Compact Installation LCOS Projector delivers high performance WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution with 5000 lumens of brightness and up to a 2000:1 contrast ratio. These features combined with an advanced Genuine Canon projection lens and Canon's proprietary LCOS technology with AISYS-enhancement helps to produce crisp, bright images with exceptional color reproduction.
Along with this high brightness and high resolution, this model Includes a DICOM Simulation Mode for the display of monochrome digital X-rays, CAT scans, and MRI's with accurate color and precise detail. This special mode simulates the results of devices compliant with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 14 standard. For added flexibility, within this mode users can select from either blue or clear base and can further adjust the color temperature according to their individual preferences. With the WUX500 D in the Picture by Picture mode it is possible to view two inputs side by side with one input set to DICOM simulation mode and another input set to a different mode. This allows for a variety of teaching combinations.
The advanced optical system on the WUX5000 D allows the projector to virtually maintain a constant level of brightness throughout its 1.8x zoom range – a unique feature that provides both flexible projector placement and value by eliminating the need to over-specify a higher lumen projector for longer throw applications.
The WUX500 D is HDBaseT compatible and is equipped with many leading industry interfaces including HDMI, DVI-I, USB, RJ-45, and RS-232C. Built-in network management is possible via PJLink, and compatibility with Crestron & AMX systems ensure the REALiS WUX500 D will seamlessly integrate into virtually any system infrastructure.
Other key functions include 4-Point Keystone Correction, built-in Edge Blending, PC-Free Multi Projection (JPEG only), Vertical Lens Shift (0-60%), Network Multi Projection (NMPJ) over WiFi, PC-Free Presentations, and other features enabling installation versatility, advanced image adjustments and professional calibration settings.
Users will also enjoy greater installation flexibility thanks to its compact size and weight (13 lbs.) and variety of mounting options. A 12,000 hour life filter simplifies maintenance, and low power consumption makes the Canon REALiS WUX500 D the perfect partner for those in the medical education and training fields. This mode can also be utilized in other specialized applications like black and white photography where an expanded range of gamma adjustment is required.
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- 5000 Lumens with up to 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-Enhancement
- Genuine Canon Optics with Constant Brightness throughout 1.8x Zoom Range
- Installation Convenience including a Compact Design, 4-Point
- Keystone Correction and Manual Lens Shift
- Advanced Professional Calibration Settings including Edge Blending and PC-Free Multi Projection (JPEG only)
- Multiple Adjustments for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Versatile Connectivity (HDMI, DVI-I, USB, RJ-45)
- NMPJ (Network Multi Projection) over Wi-Fi
- PC-Free Presentation Functions
- Network Management via PJLink, Crestron Connectivity and AMX Device
- DiscoveryQuiet Operation, Low Power Consumption and Simplified Maintenance
- Backed by Canon's 3-Year Limited Warranty and Projector Protection Program ("Triple P")
- What's in the Box
- Lens Cap
- Power Cord
- VGA to VGA Connection Cable (Mini Dsub15-Mini Dsub15)
- Projector Remote Control LV-RC06 (includes two AA batteries)
- Quick Start Guide (book)
- User's Manual (CD-ROM)
- Warranty Card