- Audio support. Converts a digital/analog audio signal output via HDMI.
- The easy-to-use OSD menu makes it easy to choose output resolutions and adjust picture quality.
- Ideal for integrating digital signage from an old PC to a new HD display.
- Also great for scaling PC video for demanding healthcare, university lab, or graphics studio uses.
- Compact, lightweight chassis.
- Power through either wall-mount or USB.
- Controlled through USB, OSD, or push buttons.
- RoHS compliant.
Here's an easy, economical way to upscale analog video from a VGA source for clean, clear 1080p display on an LCD or a plasma screen.
Just plug in a VGA cable from a PC, laptop, or another VGA source, and the Black Box® VGA to HDMI Converter Scaler with Audio scales the video signal for digital output on an HDMI screen. It's just what you need to get computer video to play on that big, new HDTV of yours.
You dictate the level and degree of conversion and scaling on the box itself, selecting your desired resolution through its OSD interface. No complicated configuration is necessary.
The VGA to HDMI Converter Scaler supports a wide range of HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and PC resolutions up to WUXGA.
You can also adjust the output image's contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, and sharpness, as well as its RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
In addition to scaling video, the VGA to HDMI Converter Scaler with Audio supports audio connections. Combine audio with video through HDMI. The scaler provides stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and embedded HDMI audio output.
- Upscales a VGA or a Component video signal for digital HDMI output to an HDTV screen at 1080p resolutions
- Supports WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolutions
- Audio support Converts a digital/analog audio signal output via HDMI
- Easy-to-use OSD
- Ideal for integrating digital signage into an existing PC application
- Power through either wallmount or USB
- Controlled through USB, OSD, or push buttons
- Compact, lightweight chassis