The American Audio VMS5 is one of the most comprehensive DJ Controller ever designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one Midi Controller to control their software and music from their laptop (4 Deck and 2 Deck DVS!), plus have option to use the stand alone mixer as a tradition analog mixer with 4 line inputs, 2 Phono inputs and 2 Microphone inputs. In addition, some general features include 4 USB / Analog selectable Midilog (Midi & Analog) channels, gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG channels.
Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineerinp + pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, 4 assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS 5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, 5 assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with 4 function buttons.
- 6 Channel Stand Alone Mixer with full Midi capability
- New Larger Platters
- New Browser Section
- New Easy View LED Mixer section
- Improved Button Layout
- Virtual DJ 8 LE included with new software features
- User configurable sound card, DVS Mode or 4-Deck Mode
- 2x Pro Quality Microphone XLR Combo Mic inputs with 3 Band EQ
- Innofader cross fader compatible (sold separately)
- 2 Phono, 4 Line, 4 USB, 2 Microphone inputs